Hi, my name is Anna Ives, I guess I should give you some facts so you can learn more about me on here and see if you want to read what I write, or just come say hi if you would rather!
- I’m 33 years old ( almost 34 ) and I live with my husband and daughter (pictured above) , I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and due in June 18, we live in a little village in Hertfordshire, England.
- We also have 2 cats and 4 chickens, standard village life really!
- I have my own business a HR consultancy called HR Puzzle, which I set up after I was made redundant when I was pregnant and couldn’t find a part time job after 10 years experience in HR!
- I try to help other parents or any one who would like it with all things flexible working, as I can share my own experiences personally and professionally.
- I have a Degree and a Masters in HR and I am a Chartered member of the CIPD (HR speak)
- I used to drink way too much tea ( being pregnant has messed with my t-taste buds!)
- I love reading, I often read 2 books at one go, usually one a business/ self- help one, and one girly love story. My husband has actually written a book too called Phase Lock – check it out
- I have a thing for designer handbags (although not so much these days with a toddler in tow)
- I am addicted to reality TV – please don’t judge me it’s my guilty pleasure.
- My lucky number is 8, so I am annoyed at writing the standard 10 things about me!